Safety Tech Services
With the increasing focus on EH&S initiatives to reduce injury, equipment, and environmental damage, there is a demand for experienced Safety Technicians, worldwide. United’s Technicians help implement customers’ EH&S programs by working with the customer’s employees and contractors to ensure that all aspects of their workplace safety goals and objectives are met.
The Safety Tech’s role is to:
- Deliver the customer’s message of health and workplace safety management as it relates to hazards assessments, tracking, and analysis
- Ensure roles and responsibilities of all personnel are understood
- Maintain communications with the customer and its contractors on EH&S deliverables
As the EH&S provider of choice, United Safety’s Tech Services are highly valued and respected for delivery of fit-for-purpose and cost-effective assistance to the customers they support. United teams are thoroughly trained in all aspects of the industrial safety management business and understand the value United bring to an organization. They are involved in continually improving internal systems and tools associated with delivery of “Goal Zero” performance.
United Safety Techs maximize value for the customer by providing:
- Real time risk management systems
- Collaborative systems to engage onsite employees in identifying and mitigating risks
- At risk competence and assurance
- Pro-active risk planning and execution
- Continuous risk improvements
- Site risk management and associated cost/loss mitigation (people, equipment, and environment)